Free Today on Amazon
To make up for yesterday’s strings attached freebie (see earlier post), I looked on Amazon and found this free-for-now writer’s guide. NaNoWriMo participants, check out Habit Number 8:
“Successful writers are not afraid to write terrible first drafts.”
Words to live by, especially during the month of November.
The 10 Habits of Successful Writers by Diana Bocco
Insider secrets from some of today’s top writers. What do a New York Times bestselling novelist, a six-figure freelancer, and an award-winning indie have in common? More than you can imagine. Find out:
- How one writer sold over a million copies of her books and another one sold movie rights to a major Bollywood producer
- How indie writers are selling thousands of ebooks a month
- How to become highly productive so you can earn more
- How to create a step-by-step pathway that works for you
- The common mistakes that are holding you back
- How successful writers deal with rejection and writer’s block
- Which publishing rules to follow (and which ones to break)
- The one thing every writer believes is key to success (Hint: It involves a chair)
Descriptions provided by Amazon
Disclaimers and Disclosures
I found this book via Amazon’s Kindle eBooks store. Resources for free Kindle and other format eBooks are listed in my sidebar.
This freebie is a limited time offer and there is no guarantee it will still be free when you click on the link. Grab it sooner rather than later.
Books that I have previously listed will occasionally come up free again. I add those to my current posts for people who didn’t see them the first time.